It’s not so much packing at this point as, “Well, I still have some time.”
Here’s what I’ve done thus far:
1. Pulled out clothes for The Rowdy Boys. Put on the floor until I fish out the suitcases.
2. Ate two pieces of pizza and chugged a diet Mountain Dew.
3. Decided on an Oreo cookie pop tart for breakfast tomorrow over a S’mores pop tart.
4. Pushed The Rowdy Boys clothes to the side so I could work out.
5. Sat down to write today’s blog post.
And here we are.
Oh, I did some dishes too.
There’s so much yet to do. Pack. Find that lip gloss I’ve been looking for. Actually wrap the bride’s gift; yeah, it’s a lot to squeeze into a small amount of time. No fear. Not yet, anyway.
And hey, I’m going to apologize right now. I’ve successfully blogged three solid weeks of the A to Z Challenge. I have extremely high hopes of blogging despite my bridesmaid duties. Will you simply get a photo of a slice of cake Saturday? Maybe.
Here’s a shoddily taken picture of the shoes I’ll be wearing. I won’t be offended if you’d all like to start placing bets on how long it will take for me to fall on my face.
At least I’ll have an interesting blog topic.