Merry Christmas!

20131225-141725.jpg

The presents freak out passed and food coma set in, it’s time to sit back like The Rowdy Boys and relax. And then eat some more. And then watch the Doctor Who Christmas special, where I’ll probably weep uncontrollably into my egg nog.

Hoping you all have a blessed day! Wishing you all great family, fabulous food, and a merry, merry Christmas!

About these ads

Image

8 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Missy Frye
    Dec 25, 2013 @ 19:08:26

I’m going to miss Matt Smith as the Doctor.

• Heather Hambel Curley
      Dec 30, 2013 @ 16:32:03

I don’t think I realized how *much* I adored Matt Smith as The Doctor until the end. I was bawling my eyes out at the end of the episode. “I’ll always remember when The Doctor was me.” Gut wrenching. We’ll see how Capaldi is. I read the new season won’t start until next fall!!!!!

• Missy Frye
        Dec 30, 2013 @ 16:43:41

Egads! Next fall?

My mom and I discussed Capaldi after the Christmas Special and neither of us think he’ll be as engaging as the three before him. Only time will tell.

• Heather Hambel Curley
        Dec 31, 2013 @ 18:47:48

I read an interview that Capaldi as The Doctor will somehow tie into the characters he played in Doctor Who and in Torchwood. So, that might be interesting. He’s going to be insanely different than Matt Smith. I think he’ll be darker, maybe more like Tennant when he was at his lowest. Perhaps a grouchier Doctor. But, he’ll be fun. Or he’ll be short lived, that’s for sure!

I almost bought Series Seven on BBC America tonight to hold me over until next fall, but so far they’ve been replaying a lot on television. I have the Tom Baker years on DVD…so, there’s always that.

• Missy Frye
        Jan 02, 2014 @ 13:26:02

I’m sure I’ll go through withdrawal before the new season begins. I don’t have any of them on DVD. I do have Blink recorded on my DVR (my all-time favorite episode) as well as The Day of the Doctor and the Christmas special.

• Heather Hambel Curley
        Jan 05, 2014 @ 09:36:19

Blink is excellent!! I just picked up Day of the Doctor yesterday at the mall. I’ve noticed BBC America is starting to edit it for time (there’s something ironic about that) when it airs, so I bought it. It has mini episodes on it…hoping its the Night of the Doctor.

2. darlenecraviotto
    Dec 26, 2013 @ 01:10:49

Enjoy those rowdy boys. They grow in the blink of an eye. Happy Christmas to you and your lovely family.

Share your Thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,022 other followers